By booking a place on one of our workshops and perfumery training courses you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. You will also be asked to sign a disclaimer to this effect prior to commencing a class.
Please ensure that you carefully read the terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is applicable to all bookings.
- All fees must be paid three weeks prior to the class/workshop, unless a special agreement with us is in place.
- The deadline for cancellations and refund requests is four weeks before the date of the class/workshop. Bookings cancelled before this deadline will be eligible for a refund of any moneys paid minus the non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given if the booking is cancelled after the deadline of four weeks before the date of the class/workshop.
- Should you need to cancel your booking and not qualify for a refund, we will try to accommodate any changes by offering you a place in a different course or workshop at a different date. Exceptional circumstances may qualify for a partial refund after the deadline specified above, only if the requested supporting evidence is provided, but no guarantees can be made.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or relocate any of our courses due to lack of participants, or due to unforeseen circumstances. You will be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation on our part.
- HEALTH HAZARDS
- We advise that you consult your GP prior to attending our courses if you are pregnant, ill, undergoing treatment for a chronic or severe illness, or under doctor's supervision. You agree that you attend our courses at your own risk.
- Unlike the products that we sell, the formulas you create and blend during a class/workshop have not been tested for safety and are created for educational and/or recreational purposes only. Should you wish to ascertain the safety of your formula we will be happy to refer you to the same laboratory that certifies our products.
- All course materials and written content is the intellectual property of Marina Barcenilla Parfums.
- Copying, adaptation or reproduction of any of our materials without our written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Recordings and videos of our classes are also prohibited unless written permission has been granted.
- Breach of our copyright terms may lead to appropriate legal action.